mardi 27 novembre 2007

I hate the Vogue Knitting Website

So the goddamn Vogue Knitting website has been down for FUCKING EVER. I *knew* there was a mistake on the instructions, as it said that the 4-LC was slip 2 sts to cable needle, P2, P2 from needles when it should have been P2 and then *K2* from cable needle. I figured that out when I was almost done the done with the godet, had to unfrog it all because it looked wrong. I specifically looked online everywhere to see if there was a correction, and I finally found on Ravelry someone that said yeah, that instruction should be P2, K2. Ha!

I again looked for the vogue site, which was still down. I managed to hunt an alternate site for it, with corrections and NONE WAS LISTED.

Great.

Now, I am done with the back, the two pieces of the front, the godet, I am 3/4 done with the collar (knitting both pieces at the same time), I've got one sleeve done, so I'm only missing one sleeve, and I to finish the collar pieces.

And now bingo the Vogue Knitting Website is up and WHAT DO YOU KNOW LOOK AT THIS CORRECTION FOR MY CABLED COAT:

PATTERN #30 Cabled Coat
photo on page 146, instructions on page 200

Chart 1 on page 202, row 9 is incomplete.
Please insert an RT in between the 4-st LC and the 4-st RC on the left side of the chart.



*cries long, hot tears*

I *KNEW* it was missing a RT there, damnit, but hey, couldnt find any mention of a correction and it looked ok without, so I continued.

Fuckers.

Aucun commentaire: